Keep Your Skin Beautiful & Glowing the Ayurvedic Way
MEET THE MIRACLE HERB – MINT
“The Aromatic & Cooling Herb,” Peppermint leaves are one effective herb which is been used in Ayurveda for over many centuries known for its miraculous healing effects and medicinal values. The leaves are very popular for its pretty shape, amazing aroma and the cooling effect it imparts.
It is a great herb when it comes to skin care as it embraces two important ingredients, menthol and salicylic acid. Menthol helps in nourishing the skin and keeping it refreshed. Salicylic acid is an exfoliant that gently removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores. Mint leaves are great natural cure for the skins with acne. The anti-inflammatory properties of leaves also helps to soothe mosquito bites and other types of skin irritations.
TIPS TO USE THE HERB:
1. Mint juice can be used as scrub – Take little oats and mix it with mint juice. Then scrub the skin with this mixture to remove dead skin cells. This treatment will also help to hydrate and moisturize the skin. Not only this, it also helps to remove/ lighten pimple marks.
2. Mint to treat cracked heels – Use mint leaves by boiling them in little water and then soak the feet in it. This helps to soothe cracked heels, removes smell and makes heels soft and clean. Not only this, the kind aroma of the mint leaves will help to calm your nerves and senses, and make you feel relaxed.
3. Mint leaves to treat blackheads- Apply a paste of mint leaves on blackhead or on affected areas and leave for 15 mins and then wash it using cold water. Using mint for skin helps in getting rid of patchy skin too.
4. Salicylic acid which is present in mint leaves helps to cure acne. Apply a thick paste of mint leaves and rose water on your face. Leave for 20 mins and wash it using cold water. Repeat this regularly to get rid of stubborn acne and acne marks.
5. Apply fresh ground mint leaves on your face to lighten your skin tone dramatically. Application of mint paste or mint juice helps to diminish under-eyes circles as well as puffiness of eyes.
6. Crush mint leaves and combine it with honey to apply on your skin. This mint face pack cleanses and tightens your pores completely, giving you a fresh and oil-free skin tone.
7. Using mint juice on the skin will help to soothe mosquito bites and other types of skin irritations. Mint leaves also helps to soften and calm the dry, rough and itchy skin.
Glowing skin not only enhances our self-confidence but is also an indicator of our health.
EMBRACE MINT AND LET YOUR SKIN SMILE.
Call for consultation (7pm - 9pm IST): 0091 9544144199
Latest posts by Dr.Sandeep Krishna (see all)
- 6 Tips to avoid AMA build-up in the body - December 12, 2017
- 8 Tips to fight Stress and Anxiety - December 12, 2017
- 8 Steps to improve your sleep cycle as per Ayurveda? - December 12, 2017