Here are some recommended Ayurveda tips and home remedies that can naturally and effectively guide you toward healthy weight loss –
1. Early to bed and Early to rise. Set a time schedule of going to bed before 10:00 pm and rise by 5:00 am.
2. Exercise daily for 1 hour. Include walking, jogging, yoga in the routine.
3. Drink half a glass of water just before food, it will reduce the appetite a little bit.
4. Eat slowly, it decreases hunger.
5. Go for short walks after each meal.
6. Replace curds with butter milk.
7. Avoid sweets, all types of oily food stuffs and junk foods.
8. Practice eating at regular time schedules.
9. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
10. Have small healthy meals at frequent intervals instead of big meals 2 or 3 times a day.
11. A glass of lukewarm water along with few drops of lemon juice and half a teaspoon honey on an empty stomach every morning is recommended.
12. Drink juice of Bottle Gourd, Mint Leaves and Basil Leaves every day. It is effective in treating obesity.
13. Drinking Amla juice on an empty stomach in the morning is also effective for weight-loss.
- Covid 19 Measures - August 21, 2020
- How to Boost your Immune System with Ayurveda? - April 1, 2020
- 10 Superfoods to keep you cool during the Summer Season - March 25, 2020